- Main Function: Enjoy Automatic and Wireless Connection To CarPlay Without the Need for A USB Cable. Check Out This Easy Way to Retrofit Your Existing CarPlay System to Make It Wireless. Wireless CarPlay Makes It Easy to Play Music, Google Voice Navigation, Or Use Siri Wire-Free!
- Compatible Devices: Your Car Must Have a Built-In Factory Wired CarPlay. Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless Adapter Works Every iPhone from the 5 (Running IOS 7.1) All the Way Up to the 12 Pro MAX. (How Long Does It Take for The Carlinkit Unit to Connect? It Depends on Your Phone and Car, But It Usually Takes 7-14 Seconds.)
- Principle: Our Adapter Has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Hardware. It Connects with Bluetooth and sends the Wi-Fi Credentials to The Phone, Then Disconnects from The Bluetooth Network. It Works Solely on Wi-Fi from That Point On. As A Plug-And-Play Solution, The Carlinkit Is Very Easy to Install. Turn On the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Networks on Your Phone. Make Sure Your Phone Is Not Connected to Any Other Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Networks and remove the Hands-Free Connection from Your Phone and Car System Settings.
- After-Sales Service: Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless Adapter Has a One-Year Global Warranty and Permanent Technical Service Support.
If Your Models Are in Our Compatible Vehicles List Below, Then There Is No Doubt That the Unit Works with These Models.
If not, Make Sure Your Car Has the Following Factors, then the Carlinkit U2W Plus Will Work on Your Car
√. There’s Already Wired Apple-CarPlay Installed from The Factory or Upgraded Through Your Dealer and You’re Getting Its Functions.
√. There Is a USB-A Port in Your Car Model.
* USB-C ports are supported (additional converter from USB-C to USB-C required).
If you don’t see your car on the list, email us your car brand and year, we will reply within 24 hours.